baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: My computers have gone crazy

  • From: "Sheldon Isaac" <sisaac AT netaxs.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: My computers have gone crazy
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:31:49 -0500

Sindi said:
> Would this loadlin be on the Win98 CD? It is not installed as part of
> Win98.

Sorry, I meant that I used LOADLIN (comes in the BL package) under the
DOS that comes along with Windows 98, I think ver 7.10.

> Are you saying that WIN98 DOS loadlin works to boot linux on your
> board after you boot into some DOS other than Win98 DOS?

No, I haven't used other DOSs hardly at all. I think that BL3.32 didn't
start up when I tried LOADLIN under 4DOS 7.50

> Will your ASUS boot linux from DR-DOS or MS-DOS or Free-DOS with loadlin
> from Steven

I'll see what I have around; maybe FreeDOS, as well as 4DOS.

Sheldon