b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Tense

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Spinti <jspinti AT eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Tense
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:36:27 -0600

Once again, this is from John...
________________________________
James Spinti
E-mail marketing, Book Sales Division
Eisenbrauns, Good books for more than 35 years
Specializing in Ancient Near Eastern and Biblical Studies
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 260-445-3118
Fax: 574-269-6788

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John A. Cook" <john.cook AT asburyseminary.edu>
Subject: Re: b-hebrew Digest, Vol 120, Issue 21
Date: December 13, 2012 1:29:23 PM CST
To: James Spinti <JSpinti AT Eisenbrauns.com>

Dear Rolf,

My comments appear seriatim below (i've cut out the earlier levels to save some space).