b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Vowel Subsitution

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Doug Belot" <dbelot AT bigpond.net.au>
  • To: "Jason Hare" <jaihare AT gmail.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Vowel Subsitution
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 08:19:36 +1000

YHWH was the name given to the Messiah , Jer 23:6 , thats and absolute , if you dont accept what is written , and try to avoid the truth by wriggling about constanants then you will run a serous risk of becoming so tied up with the "vowels" that you miss what actually being said.

Jer 23:6 ...................."and this is the name by which he will be called YHWH our righteousness"

"This is the name" of someone , who is it. How you can come to a position that this is not referring to the Messiahs name is beyond me , whose name do you think it is , who do you think will save Israel

Depending on when you believe the Messiah will apear is when you will know what that name is , thats is quite clear from Jer 23:5-6.

doug belot

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Hare" <jaihare AT gmail.com>