b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Vowel Subsitution

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: tedbro AT aol.com
  • To: dbelot AT bigpond.net.au, jaihare AT gmail.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Vowel Subsitution
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 22:36:06 EST

Dear Doug:

In regard to the remark, " if you don't accept what is written , and try to
avoid the truth by wriggling..."

I'm not sure how others feel but frankly I find your tone inappropriate for
this list. Can we keep the discussion about the facts and not about
people's motives, reactions or emotions?

Thanks,
Ted Brownstein

In a message dated 12/26/2009 7:32:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,