b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Many scholars accept the documentary sources

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: l_barre AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: b-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Many scholars accept the documentary sources
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:41:45 -0800

Lloyd

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:51 PM, LM Barre <l_barre AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have no theology. I am an objective scholar with no attachment to any
> institution. You are beating a dead horse.

No, I won't buy a bridge from you. Your claims of not having a theology
sound about as believable as a huckster selling the Brooklyn Bridge. There
is no such thing as a person who does not act on the basis of faith. The
only question is, which faith?

You make the bald statement "Moses did not compile anything." Where's your
evidence for that? If that statement is not based on blind, religious faith,
why haven't you produced any objective evidence for it? It's because you
can't.