b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Many scholars accept the documentary sources

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Many scholars accept the documentary sources
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:29:19 -0800

Lloyd:

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 12:42 PM, LM Barre <l_barre AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am a secular humanist. I have no theology.
>
> Lloyd Barré

Thanks for your honesty.

On the other hand, why can't you see what is widely recognized, namely that
secular humanism is itself a theology? Is it this blindness that causes to
make what many recognize as illogical statements? And while this theology
predisposes you to discount historical records because they don't fit your à
priori faith, do you not see how your faith is guiding your understanding
and actions?

See http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/Ways_to_recognize_what_is_a_religion