b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Judges 16:30 - Verb with no use, MY PROBLEM!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kgraham0938 AT comcast.net
  • To: "Yonah Mishael" <yonahmishael AT gmail.com>, B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Judges 16:30 - Verb with no use, MY PROBLEM!
  • Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:58:24 +0000

Yeah, I thought it was a little bit of a stretch as well but I think these
things are interesting none the less. I don't think I agree with it but it
is something that I considered.
--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 AT comcast.net

From: "Yonah Mishael" <yonahmishael AT gmail.com>

From: kgraham0938 AT comcast.net
To: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 18:03:52 +0000
Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>

Hello Peter, thanks for the reply. I don't think I am with you on the use of
hayah there but I do appreciate your thoughts on `arum because I have often
wondered what the connection is between them being `arumiym and satan being
`arum with the disjunctive clause.

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 AT comcast.net