b-hebrew - Re: _)aSHER_ in Ex. 3:14 (was "I AM")

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Daniel Wagner" <dan.wagner AT netzero.net>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: _)aSHER_ in Ex. 3:14 (was "I AM")
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 18:26:26 -0400

Greg,

I apologize for provoking you by quoting you in a manner which you did not
appreciate, re: the below post (cited in full). It was not my intent to
misrepresent you or to cause confusion, and i'm sorry that such was the
apparent result. I personally don't *feel* like you understand my argument in
full yet, based on the nature of the feedback i've received (which is why i
made the comment), but my personal feelings are irrelevant.

Thanks,
Dan Wagner