baslinux - Re: [BL] Flash player

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT SDF.ORG>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Flash player
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 02:33:12 +0000 (UTC)

For an AMD K6, the mplayer (Linux) I use is compiled on exactly that
CPU. I have posted the link before. It is a static compile, 12.4 MB.
http://www.ausreg.com/bl/misc/mplayer5

I did not realize you compiled with support for PII - I will try your 12.4MB mplayer some time soon at youtube.

At the moment, it is only when the link(s) is/are buried in an .swf file that
DOS is unable to access the media.

But your little program can extract the link and play youtube as something other than .swf?

I probably don't understand.