sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] CMS talks (was Re: website)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pieter Lenaerts <e-type AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] CMS talks (was Re: website)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:23:28 +0200

I guess this discussion has lead to two different topics, the docs topic
and the cms topic.

the docs topic is covered in another thread, so let's focus on the cms
thing.

do we want to step into a drupal evaluation round? do we want to have a
look at other things? it would definetely require us to have a close
look at the different options.

your yay's, nay's or two cents?

--
Pieter Lenaerts