sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] How to handle multi-version spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] How to handle multi-version spells
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:26:27 -0700

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 10:49 am, Arwed von Merkatz wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 09:43:57AM -0700, Eric Sandall wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
> > > On Aug 16, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> >
> > <snip>

> > > Ugh, Drupal doesn't let us do a diff between revisions?
> >
> > Nope. :(
>
> That's bad, any way to get such functionality? It's really useful when
> writing documentation like this collaboratively.

Drupal does have document versioning, though based on the posts on
drupal.org,
it may not be configured correctly or it may be buggy.

This may be a relvant link:
http://drupal.org/node/26382

This is a new 4.6 version module, which may be desirable:
http://drupal.org/project/diff

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.