sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] How to handle multi-version spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy Blosser (emrys)" <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] How to handle multi-version spells
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:53:07 -0500

On May 13, Arwed von Merkatz [v.merkatz AT gmx.net] wrote:
> Ok, seems like most people agree with the way I proposed, so I'll write
> it up a little more formally and put it in the guru handbook.
> Sergey, I understand your concerns about auto-updating, but I believe
> (and others seem to agree) that the option for it is good as long as the
> spells default to not update automatically.

I know you have been busy and I've needed this info for a few spells
recently so I went ahead and created a doc. Take a look at it and let me
know if it's ok or if it needs changes. I have it set to not published
right now so it won't show up to people just browsing the site.

http://www.sourcemage.org/spell-multi_version