sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:27:07 -0700

Listen, nobody made an effort to disclude you. You're overreacting,
especially since your whole argument is pointless because you're able to
discuss it right now due to my revealing that there was even a
discussion. "Debate continues" -- that means it's by no means settled.

If it's so important, let's discuss it rather than discuss the discussion.

Seth