sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:10:20 -0400

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 21:27 -0700, Seth Alan Woolley wrote:
> Listen, nobody made an effort to disclude you. You're overreacting,

I wasn't until I was called "indirect stakeholder."

> especially since your whole argument is pointless because you're able to
> discuss it right now due to my revealing that there was even a

"Reveal" it better next time. Or don't hide it to begin with, there's
going to be nothing to reveal.

> discussion. "Debate continues" -- that means it's by no means settled.
>
> If it's so important, let's discuss it rather than discuss the discussion.

I believe it's important that if you want to discuss something of this
size and impact you call for interested participants. A simple email on
the list will be just fine, thanks!

Sergey.