sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 23:39:22 -0400

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 11:57 -0700, Seth Alan Woolley wrote:
> Can we just drop it? You've made your point -- I don't really see the
> big deal -- but at least I know that you want to be considered for any
> decision made on prometheus. It has to end somewhere, let it be here.
> And for what it's worth, I'm sorry I implied you were an indirect
> stakeholder. Clearly, by now, everybody knows you aren't.

Yeah, let's drop it. We clearly don't get each other here, as you think
I'm worried about myself and my interest in whatever piece of code we
are looking at today; and I think you have a good idea of how
collaboration and leadership work in a volunteer organization. Very
dramatic. I'm shutting up now.

Sergey.