sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 00:04:24 -0400

I have enough grounds to believe that quality lead job is to facilitate
bug discovery and call upon developers to fix those bugs, because
quality control people are usually not developers and control quality
indirectly. Here me out, I never thought you'd embark on path of fixing
problems by yourself, and I voted for you based not on your goals alone,
but also on the presumption that you'd collaborate with developers. I am
thinking now that I made a mistake.

Just so you appreciate the impact of Distrowatch, look at this:
http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?action=find&find=distrowatch
Eight of our developers mention Distrowatch as a resource of
information, including our leader, and some came to SMGL via this site.
Whatever you think of it, don't dismiss its value even if you personally
don't see any.

And finally, I'd appreciate if you don't use profanity on the list.

Sergey.