sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New stable grimoire released
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:08:44 +0200

the whole stats-site is broken here.
ledger.sourcemage.org brings me to our frontpage
http://83....../~babca loads no images, has all links broken. they do link to ledger.sourcemage.org
help?

I am very sorry. There are some problems with caching DNS and with authoritative DNS servers at isurf.ca.
I settled with Adam and Seth that ledger.sourcemage.org is pointed at 83.240.17.229.
Seems servers at isurf.ca still pointed at 66.154.97.94. :-(
I reverted the changes on our stats/ledger server and now it works again with IP adress.
Try http://83.240.17.229/~babca/
Of course new users are WELCOME. Now we have 48 users and 83 computers.

Something to this discussion:
I really do not think that "hey go click distrowatch" is useless. When I started it Source Mage really showed up at http://distrowatch.com/stats.php?section=popularity at the last column (Last 1 month). I am sorry we have not 54 users/developers who once a day click on http://distrowatch.com/sourcemage . It can be very useful to all developers to see what packages are mentioned on DistroWatch.com and what packages are included at our distro.

--
Have you clicked on http://distrowatch.com/sourcemage today ? :-)

Ladislav Hagara
Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
http://www.sourcemage.org/

root@matrix:~# nslookup
> server ns0.positivism.org
> ledger.sourcemage.org
ledger.sourcemage.org A 83.240.17.229
> server ns1.positivism.org
> ledger.sourcemage.org
ledger.sourcemage.org A 83.240.17.229
> server ns2.positivism.org
> ledger.sourcemage.org
!!! Nameserver ns2.positivism.org not responding
!!! ledger.sourcemage.org A record not found at ns2.positivism.org, try again
> server ns1.isurf.ca
> ledger.sourcemage.org
ledger.sourcemage.org A 66.154.97.94