sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: Discuss SM <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:09:20 +0100

We could have all linux-pam, linux-pam-headers and

pam_* spells in pam ;

(by the way, about pam, there's a lot af pam plugins we could have

spells for, on http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/modules.html or

on freshmeat ;) )

I very like this idea.
Salute to our PAM guru . :-)
Section pam or probably better security-pam.

I would like to see new section python or devel-python.
Personally I would rename perl-cpan and php-pear to devel-perl and devel-php.
Gentoo-portage can be inspiring for us http://mirror.hamakor.org.il/pub/mirrors/gentoo-portage/

- lace -