sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Houssin <thomas.houssin AT gmail.com>
  • To: Rafael George <george.rafael AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:51:20 +0100

Rafael George wrote:
Hi guys i always wanted to work as a section mainteiner of the
perl-cpan section, i talked to neuron about it a lot of time ago,
anyway i was wonder if i can handle on of does section if Thomas
dosen't mind. Thanks in at advance another thing i was thinking why
the section mainteners dosen't hire some grimoire guru's to work as a
team section it can be a lot of works with sections like mail or
perl-cpan.

my two cents, cheers.

Hi,

First thanks everbody for welcoming me :)

Rafael, after what you said, I would be very cruel not to let you
maintain perl-cpan... So if everbody agrees, I'll let you maintain it
and take care of the utils section. OK ?

Thomas

--
Thomas Houssin

Key ID = 42404C36
Key fingerprint = 3CB8 3FC4 840D B272 E623 BCB8 54DB F4E3 4240 4C36
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42404C36