sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Rafael George <george.rafael AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:47:34 -0400

Hi guys i always wanted to work as a section mainteiner of the
perl-cpan section, i talked to neuron about it a lot of time ago,
anyway i was wonder if i can handle on of does section if Thomas
dosen't mind. Thanks in at advance another thing i was thinking why
the section mainteners dosen't hire some grimoire guru's to work as a
team section it can be a lot of works with sections like mail or
perl-cpan.

my two cents, cheers.