sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Houssin <thomas.houssin AT gmail.com>
  • To: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • Cc: Discuss SM <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:12:06 +0100

Arwed von Merkatz wrote:
<snip>
I'm always for smaller sections, so if you can give me a logical
grouping that splits utils into seperate sections we can do that.
Utils is one of those 'drop everything in here' sections like libs, so
splitting it into more useful sections would definitely be nice.

What about creating these two sections : pam and admin-tools (or
something like that). We could have all linux-pam, linux-pam-headers and
pam_* spells in pam ; in admin-tools, things like system-loogers,
installwatch, sudo...
(by the way, about pam, there's a lot af pam plugins we could have
spells for, on http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/modules.html or
on freshmeat ;) )

--
Thomas Houssin

Key ID = 42404C36
Key fingerprint = 3CB8 3FC4 840D B272 E623 BCB8 54DB F4E3 4240 4C36
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42404C36