sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Houssin <thomas.houssin AT gmail.com>
  • To: Rafael George <george.rafael AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New archive and perl-cpan maintainer
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:43:34 +0100

Rafael George wrote:
You are right, Jeremy the only thing im suggesting is more than one
people to handle sections, even when they are grimoie guru's so that
way the sections can be organize and the bug fixing will be faster.
Anyway, Thomas if you don't mind we can work together.

Cheers.

There's indeed enough work for everybody... Of course I don't mind,
having some help to refresh this section is nice (we'll have to convert
all spells to lowercase and API2...)

--
Thomas Houssin

Key ID = 42404C36
Key fingerprint = 3CB8 3FC4 840D B272 E623 BCB8 54DB F4E3 4240 4C36
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42404C36