permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 19:08:14 -0400

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 5:49 PM, <scott@permaculture.org> wrote:

> Could we turn down the volume of this jingoistic crap? Russian is no
> better or worse than the USA or Israel both of whom are guilty of far more
> bloodshed and mayhem. I expect to hear the star spangled banner and a
> salute to the red white and blue next. It is one thing to have an
> intelligent conversation about geopolitics and and quite another to hear
> this kind of misplaced patriotism. Seems like that unremitting sabre
> rattling of Hillary and to a lesser degree Trump is contagious. What a
> bunch of nonsense (literally).

They always say that when Russia is implicated in gross wrongdoing and
genocide, like what they are doing in Syria and what they did in Chechnya.
I hope it comes to pass that their cruel treatment of people outside their
immediate sphere of influence comes back to bite them on the political ass
and that Putin gets thrown out of office to be replaced by Nemtsov's
friends in the Free Russia Foundation.

Nonsense, jingoistic crap and flag waving indeed. You know where the delete
key is.
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com