permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 21:04:07 -0600

If you are worried about interference in third world countries then Hillary
is your pick. Her interference in Honduras has created a monster
dictatorship of mayhem. Her support of the Iraqi war That destroyed that
country and ultimately Syria was unconscionable. This woman has never seen a
war she didn't like.

As far as financial finagling is concerned the USA is the master of the World
Bank, and other development banks that destroy other countries and cultures
by forcing them into debt through development loans for projects that support
the ruling elites of the debtor nation while impoverishing its citizens.
Hillary has never met a banker that she didn't like.

Trump is just as narcissistic as Trump but smarter. Neither of them could
run a school board let alone a country. Hillary and her hubby Bill became
multi-millionaires through their service to this country and are looking for
more from her presidency.