permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 21:03:48 +0100

After Brexit the UK has no option but to lean more to the US and Wall street. I'll forward a paper by a good journalist now.

On 30/07/16 03:25, Lawrence London wrote:
On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 8:22 PM, dhondt <dhondt@eircom.net> wrote:

Not that what I or you wish makes any difference. Clinton was promised the
presidency 8 years ago at the then Bilderberg conference. That is, the 200
richest people in the world making a decision that Clinton now will be
president. I fully expect she will be because of this and all the
puppeteering in the mean time are just to keep the masses amused.

Bilderberg notwithstanding take a look at what's actually underway right
now.
The financial capitol of practically the whole world is England.
It has the array of financial services that is preferred by Russia and
China, i.e. England is now their financial capitol.
A huge deal was just made between England and China to generate a major
flow of investment money through financial resources in England.
Same with Russia but that has been going on for some time. Now England will
be opening a number of offices across the US to promote US-England trade.
They are opening one here in NC despite the HB2 boycott, Clinton nd Trump
are only part of a larger scenario. I worry about the same things I have
worried about for many years, interference in third world countries and the
destruction of their traditional cultural infrastructure which could lead
to the end of their sovereignty (food, energy, business, medical etc.) and
independence.That is why I thought we as a concerned global permaculture
community should explore, research, identify, document and preserve the
best of their survival methods through the use of an interactive
distributed online communications resource and accompanying database.