permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 16:41:41 +1200

One day we will learn that elections are a farce . do you know who counts
the votes. They are all rigged. The Bilderberg reality is closer to the
mark.

As for imperilaism..thats been the plan since WWII. I prefer to call it
MacDonaldisation.

As far as a Future Plan is concerned I'm still looking for traction on the
suggested Advanced Design Course pre IOPC13 in India...attached...we could
vary it a little...Steve Hart

On 30 July 2016 at 16:24, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 11:04 PM, <scott@permaculture.org> wrote:
>
> > If you are worried about interference in third world countries then
> > Hillary is your pick. Her interference in Honduras has created a monster
> > dictatorship of mayhem. Her support of the Iraqi war That destroyed that
> > country and ultimately Syria was unconscionable. This woman has never
> seen
> > a war she didn't like.
> >
> You left out Libya, Gadaffi, the irrigation canal, the hitech weapons from
> EU manufacturers, the billions in gold bricks, brown and root, revitalized
> agriculture for libya-greening the desert with aquifer water from afar, the
> pan african union, new currency and banking system.
>

> > As far as financial finagling is concerned the USA is the master of the
> > World Bank,
> >

> If this is true then it is shared now with England.
>

> > and other development banks that destroy other countries and cultures by
> > forcing them into debt through development loans for projects that
> support
> > the ruling elites of the debtor nation while impoverishing its citizens.
> > Hillary has never met a banker that she didn't like.
> >
> > Trump is just as narcissistic as Trump but smarter. Neither of them
> could
> > run a school board let alone a country. Hillary and her hubby Bill
> became
> > multi-millionaires through their service to this country and are looking
> > for more from her presidency.
> >

> Most of us here have been aware of all you have said for a good while. It
> is all over the Web, in every nook and cranny. Those of us who choose to
> vote Democrat as the lesser of two evils (my apologies to Cthulhu for being
> left out) may well have to fight being overcome with cognitive dissonance
> in doing so.
> This time not voting is not an option for those adhering to the liberal
> agenda, much less the permaculture one. I refer you to the Bertold Brecht
> saying again.
> Voting for Trump gets you written off as a GOP pawn or worse, stooge. I
> adhere to the Democratic party for its support of countries, our friends
> who might
> have to deal with the overtly evil expantionist empire building of Russia
> (Putins thugs to be precise). I don't give a damn who the US elects to lead
> the country as long as they continue support for our allies. This is rarely
> talked about in the context of current election campaigning. Too often
> straw man arguments dominate the debate..
>
> All of us would prefer green candidates, Nader, Bernie, Green Party and all
> the other candidates mentioned so far. In the current political climate the
> cost of getting our people elected is, in practical terms, out of reach.
> What should our vision of the future be in terms of political involvement
> and progress in the political spectrum? What plan do we follow? One option
> [...]

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: