permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 21:19:33 -0400

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
wrote:

> But really this is my excuse to share something on a much lighter note:
> Lawrence, you will love this. I saw a bumper sticker that had an American
> flag shaped like some tentacled beast, and it said
>
> “Cthulhu in 2016. Why settle for the _lesser_ of two evils?”

Top dollar, Toby. Thanks for sharing that. Totally hilarious. I would go
for one of those stickers. Maybe will Google it.
Classic humor.
After all do we need to pay homage to the Great Old Ones or not? It is up
to us to put forth the _right_ candidate
and get <fill in the blank> elected. It would probably have an invisibility
shield and mind control deployed so, when in office citizens would be
unaware
but assume things were as they should be. Straaaange things would begin to
happen that noone would question. The Earth would go out of orbit and
traverse the blackness to some other dimension.
Glad I figured that one out before John claimed it.
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com