permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Invisible Structures
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 20:15:03 -0400

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 7:52 PM, <scott@permaculture.org> wrote:

> Life is not "just" about how to sharpen colters to get cleaner planting
> rows, nor how to make maple syrup it is also about how to deal with greed,

Reality check: I have no clue as to how to deal with greed. Do you? Please
enlightn us. I am tired of tilting at windmills when I need to be totally
occupied with survival.
Seriously. No pi in the sky for me. No religion and no politics either.
Just survival and when I have made progress then I will gladly help others.

> how to share resources and information and much much more.

EX ACT LY. By all means share resources and information and whatever else
we feel incluned to share. This is what I have been promoting in this list
from its start in 1992.

Ah, the psychology behind getting people to follow a cause. Try luring them
with the food you have taught them to raise for themselves and their
grateful neighbors in the communities they helped build. Do it now, before
all humanity of engulfed in the war machine and full bkown corporate
domination using the war machine to gain its objectives, just like in the
Hollywood movies, like Blade Runner.

How about a balance between posts on dealing with greed versus ethics and
concentrated permaculture design and site construction. With the latter
comes POWER to people. With the former, who knows but lots of energy
expended in the process until one wakes up to the fact that there is no
food on the table or clean water to drink. Do the math. Count the hours
spent on implementation of good permaculture design and the benefits
derived from such. There needs to be a balance and I will promote that to
the end of my days and my legacy will continue that after I am gone. Look
objectively at a balance between awareness and adoption of the permaculture
ethics as you have defined them and pure nuts and bolts Earth-based
permaculture design living on a site where that design has been created.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com