permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Forced Organ Harvesting in China - Colheita forçada de órgãos na China

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jacqueline Greenleaf <jacque@book-woman.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Forced Organ Harvesting in China - Colheita forçada de órgãos na China
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 20:16:28 -0700

I already only use this list as a pointer to interesting sources. In general,
it’s been a disappointing list to me.

The feuds over permaculture purity, and now the off-topic petitions could
well push me into unsubscribing. Now none of you are obligated to care - it’s
your list, you can do what you want with it. The thing is, it seldom feels
like MY list. JMO.