permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Forced Organ Harvesting in China - Colheita forçada de órgãos na China

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Forced Organ Harvesting in China - Colheita forçada de órgãos na China
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 22:55:43 -0600

I second Toby's call out. This list has a lot of value when it's on
topic. I don't think it serves anyone to post depressing news with no
possible ecological solutions discussed or to continually trash talk others
too. I've done a bit of that trash talking myself and found it actually
doesn't accomplish anything so I try not to give my energy to it.

Let's stay positive,
Jason