permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Forced Organ Harvesting in China - Colheita forçada de órgãos na China

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Forced Organ Harvesting in China - Colheita forçada de órgãos na China
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 02:06:49 -0400

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
wrote:

> This post does not belong here. Forwarding “news” and a petition about yet
> another example of human cruelty, of the thousands that we are all aware
> of, does not add to our grasp of permaculture. What possible excuse is
> there to forward this here? It teaches us nothing about “the genocide
> sector” that we don’t know. It has nothing to do with permaculture.

He or someone tried to post that article previously. I was alerted because
it was copied to many recipients and I discareded it. It was then reposted
to this list only so I could not block it.
The usual proccedure is to issue one warning not to post this kind of
material here and if it happens again and if it happens a sceond time to
unsub the user.

So, let's keep this list strictly on topic.

Thanks to all and particularly to Toby.

Lawrence
owner, permaculture list at ibiblio

--