permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms in the OldSystem

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Toward Financial Permaculture: New Farms in the OldSystem
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:16:38 -0800 (PST)

I'm very interested in creating more viable pathways to get design that is
demonstrably regenerative into broader use and implementation, whether that
is creating pathways for people to get more trained and create careers, for
projects to get off the ground financially, etc. I know that I would be doing
more, and be more effective if I wasn't spending so much time gathering the
energy just to get a project going (like grants for community gardens,
getting free organic material found and delivered, etc). To the degree we can
establish lines by which these things can be done more easily, we will expand
more quickly.  It looks like the Financial Permaculture conference will
address some of these issues, and I know that people are doing this locally
and regionally too. Thanks for this conversation, hearing the diversity of
points of view has been nice.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow