permaculture - Re: [permaculture] civility, respect and reputation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Woody Wodraska <wodraska@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] civility, respect and reputation
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 06:42:24 -0700

It is all there in that one word RESPECT and the sooner we begin to do that rather than relate to one another out of teenage hormones the better. 'Right Relationship with All Beings' which sometimes
means that we disagree but we can respect that difference and appreciate the common ground and similarities.
Bright Blessings,
Barbara and Woody
Woody Wodraska
wodraska@mac.com