permaculture - Re: [permaculture] civility, respect and reputation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Trudie Redding" <trrredding@gmail.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] civility, respect and reputation
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:31:26 -0500

Thanks for the tip, I'll be doing some research about gift economy now that
I know that it has been eliminated from this list, and what kinds of
messages are allowed to go through, I can see why some topics need to stay
separated from each other; there are so many aspects of living well or
better to learn about. I am more than happy to go to separate lists for
separate subjects, the email about the humanure trench was fascinating,
thanks to all who contribute, I never have time to read it all, but somehow
some of it filters in and I am able to put it to use in my existing, house,
yard, mode of travel etc.

--
Trudie's gmail
trrredding@gmail.com