permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Designing a Movement (was: Ethics of whatever)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew McSwain <aeromax.way@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Designing a Movement (was: Ethics of whatever)
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:23:57 +0430

to add one more thing,

an ecosystem, and therefore permaculture, -with it's complex web of
inter-relationships where every animal has it's role- is an empirical
confirmation of a system of philisophical values that naturally contradict
those held by the military-industrial complex, neo-nazis, and
black-seperatists.

If they adopt the system because it's the most sustainable, the most
productive, and the most energy-efficient-- their values will be naturally
challenged.

Andrew McSwain