permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Overstep the bounds? was: From TruthOut

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jamesdavid Sneed <harvestcircle@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Overstep the bounds? was: From TruthOut
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 10:55:20 -0700

My skills in simple technology came from living with my grandparents as a
young person, and then exploring on my own. John Seymour's early works were a
great influence. I have roamed the north pacific coastline extensively, and
find it the easiest place for me to live simply.
I took a several year break to travel again, to learn more skills and to
share what I have learned. I specialize in growing, gathering, storing and
sharing seeds, bulbs and tubers that enable simple-lifers to live joyfully in
remote places, areas often shunned by those who seem to need extreme comforts.