permaculture - Re: [permaculture] From TruthOut

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jamesdavid Sneed <harvestcircle@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] From TruthOut
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:04:25 -0700

People should have begun long ago to prepare by practicing real skills, so
when civilization reaches critical mass and collapses the needed skills will
be second nature rather than something written and read about in a groovy
magazine or manual. The best way to practice is to fully live a lifestyle
that primarily or totally utilizes those skills.
While for most folks a transition must be gradual, time is of the essence and
those who can't practice this weekend because their favorite sports event is
scheduled (or other entertainment) might just miss the boat.