permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:33:28 -0400

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
fdnokes@hotmail.com wrote:

As opposed to an exploitative practice of taking as much as we can for the time being without regard for the way this will play out in the eventual.

You have ones specifically for ornamental gardening, food gardening, the environment and how to steward it, permaculture, market agriculture, general agriculture, renewable energy, horticulture, the earth sciences and so on. Permaculture is already somewhat a mixture of all the above but it is primarily about
land use, community and education about integrating mankind with his natural surroundings while achieving habitat sustainability and permanence, always leaving behind more than he takes out.

I have another reason for not encouraging open-ended discussion of environmental issues here. I feel that focused discussion of permaculture facilitates our learning about personal survival and well being which affects our communities and our natural surroundings and environment. Chemtrails seems a fringe issue and a distraction from
things we need to be preoccupied with for vital sustenance. It seems easy for many to go on forever about the environment but focused analysis of permaculture with an eye to utilizing it daily, individually and in our communities, is a lot more challenging and much more work.