permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:29:35 -0700

Okay.
I'll try to speak plainly and clearly. And hope that we don't run into any semantic barriers.
I'm not savvy in the proper permaculture terminology, but, hey, I'll take a swing at it anyway.

Permaculture is about working with the elements and denizens of earth, water, air in a sustainable fashion, is it not?
Hence the connection to the word 'permanence'?

As opposed to an exploitative practice of taking as much as we can for the time being without regard for the way this will play out in the eventual.

Whenever we have sources of poisons being dumped, does it not affect the sustainability of the whole?

As a resident of earth, I have an interest in permaculture.
As a resident of earth, I have a concern about poisons.

That's how it makes sense for me.

What about you?

Fran