permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:02:28 -0400

Daniel Mazen Kablaoui wrote:
What is truly frustrating, annoying, and needless is this kind of back and forth oneupmanship. I saw 8 back and firths after the first (very interesting) chemtrails email, was excited to see the topic developed, and finally very disappointed that nothing interesting followed. I

So sorry that the discussion didn't meet your expectations. We try hard to serve up the best we can, and at no charge to you! Could never have been just a friendly exchange amongst us, had to be a game of oneupmanship, a gratuitous asserion on your part. Why would anyone bother with that when there are so many other, more productive ways to carry on dialogue?

If you want to see chemtrails discussed in full, this is not the list
for that. Otherwise people would be unsubscribing in droves and permaculture would take a back seat to a free-for-all trivia-fest.