permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:59:40 -0400

fdnokes@hotmail.com wrote:
MP Anita NevilleHere is a copy of a message that my friend sent to her
federal rep.

Frances:

Chemtrails, as a useful topic for discussion, really belongs in one of the hundreds of other forums that exist to accomodate those concerned about this issue. It would be good to collectively prune this topic-sproutling out of our PC list as it is all political and very little permacultural (do the "chemtrails" affect my crops?).

Other than that I would suggest you try a glass of Mr. Jim Beam's Magic Invulnerability Fluid <credits to Red Meat>.

....:LL