permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: Chemtrails
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:53:21 -0400

fdnokes@hotmail.com wrote:

As opposed to an exploitative practice of taking as much as we can for the time being without regard for the way this will play out in the eventual.

Whenever we have sources of poisons being dumped, does it not affect the sustainability of the whole?

As a resident of earth, I have an interest in permaculture.
As a resident of earth, I have a concern about poisons.

That's how it makes sense for me.

There is this thing called the Web. In it you have many places where different topics can be discussed. You have ones specifically for ornamental gardening, food gardening, the environment and how to steward it, permaculture, market agriculture, general agriculture, renewable energy, horticulture, the earth sciences and so on. Permaculture is already somewhat a mixture of all the above but it is primarily about
land use, community and education about integrating mankind with his natural surroundings while achieving habitat sustainability and permanence, always leaving behind more than he takes out.

Most people subscribed to this list would probably not like to see discussion dominated by purely environmental topics, they are here for permaculture and usually go elsewhere to keep up with environmental issues. There are hundreds of other excellent places to go on the Web for this.