permaculture - Re: [permaculture] how to acquire land

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "woody~debris" <woodydebris@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] how to acquire land
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:22:26 -0500

I feel like I will probably follow this pattern as it is my dream to live
without boundaries between work/art/nature/family/love/culture and find a
partner/lover to share the experience with though I hope for a happier
outcome...perhaps I will have to be happy with a short-term experiment, have
a few good years on the land, embracing the potential for impermanence in
both relationships and a dialed-into-nature lifestyle...at least there'd be
a few good years of living totally in the present moment. As a city person,
I know I'm bound to make some serious errors. That does not deter me but
rather interests me all the more.

Does anyone have any happily ever-after endings to share of city people who
managed to get themselves back to the garden...and stay? It'd be great to
hear a positive anecdote or experienced suggestions for "doing it right".

best,
Steve

--
~Steve Waldron~