permaculture - Re: [permaculture] how to acquire land

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Thomas Naisbitt <johntnaisbitt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] how to acquire land
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:23:32 -0600

Justin, (and all y'all)

I like to look at Mother Earth News' site for real estate. there are quite a
few inexpensive, not quite free, parcels available across the country. Just
add your details.....and whala! Listings come up in all shapes, sizes, and
criteria. I've found quite a few "By Owner" and "Owner Financing" as well.
Granted many listings are Zone 5 and should stay that way; however, there
are opportunities avail. which have some sort of need for the "Permaculture
touch" by responsible hands.

http://www.landsofamerica.com/landsconnector/mother-earth-news/

As far as free. There is always a cost, hidden or not. But doesn't even
nature itself work that way?

Best of Luck,

John T Naisbitt