permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Cats in the garden

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marijana <marijana@kneja.hr>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Cats in the garden
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:45:58 GMT

I heared that cats don't poo where they feed themselfs. so buy a food that
cats
like, dry food would be good, and spread a small amount on the garden. it will
not harm the garden and maybe tha cats stay away.
Marijana, Croatia

> I've heard that if you mix a bit of cayenne pepper into the top of the soil,
the cats will
decide to make their deposits somewhere else.

> An off the cuff idea: What if there was a nearby spot that was extra
appealing to cats
... zone 5?