permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Educating the ignorant (i.e. everybody including us)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Educating the ignorant (i.e. everybody including us)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:44:45 +1000 (EST)

and all you realy have to do is see the limit of thought and go beyond,which
is so difficult because it is so simple,this needs to be understood before
you can observe,
the universe started from hydrogen and helium life began from dna combining
with rna, there are things we do not understand yet, but to claim they are a
mystery, is a bit wild, and to claim there is a soul is a bit wild, although
possible, anything is possible, but thought will create these escapes,along
with faith hopes dreams desires etc to avoid confronting itself
love exist but to claim it does, is a bit wild
it took about 13 billion years to get here,what would be intelligent is to
just be for a while, a flower doesn't wake up or go to sleep and think i'm
going to be beutifull and smell lovely tomorrow it is
there are no individuals we all hear and see the same things, but instead of
allowing things to be, thought[yours and mine] insist on interprating the
thing or situation,
truth is, the false is not, but we except the false as true because, we can't
see, thought's little game

Scott & Donna Root <news@rusticroots.com> wrote:
You are speaking in terms of the soul and of course I can never know
your soul completely and with absolute certainty and you can never know
mine completely and with absolute certainty, but when we are speaking of
the flesh we all know each other with absolute certainty and clarity and
that is the fact that the flesh has certain needs of which are food,
clothes, shelter, oxygen and sunlight and the mind has certain needs to
satisfy its curiosity and those are absolute answers to the needs of the
flesh and provisions for their curious nature and that is
transsportation to exp-lore this wonderful creation and of course if
possible to exp[lore this wonderful galaxy and beyond. The soul has
many flavors and can never be "named" but the flesh has natural
boundaries and the mind has a natural need for satisfaction. The latter
2 can be satisfied by human endeavor but the former can never be
contained for it is boundless.