permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Educating the ignorant

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: d pfalzer <d_pfalzer@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Educating the ignorant
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 07:14:41 -0700 (PDT)

I enjoyed reading your plans for your home in a desert
setting. I have similar plans for my home in Florida.

Some of them are underway already. I have found
several plants that grow effortlessly here. Sorghum
is one of these.

My biggest challenge seems to be myself. I grew up in
that system that taught me to be arrogant because I
succeeded at learning that junk they said I should
learn. It is hard to adjust to processing sorghum
seed for grain...