permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Web Developers Guild?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Web Developers Guild?
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 17:12:21 -0500

Lawrence,
Thanks. I signed up. Did you just create this or is there already an archive to look at? (I just answered that question by going to look - a couple months and not much traffic, yet.) Will you be copying these recent posts to the info list? All those about Linux might wanna go there too.

Just signed up at openpermaculture.com

Is there webworker support stuff there yet?

What kinds of CDs/DVDs do you want to create?

What does a co-owner have to do?
Keith

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Bart Anderson wrote:

Keith Johnson wrote:
We need a guild or network or listserv for Permaculture Web Developers, I think. What do you think?

Look no further.

I have already created a mailing list exclusively for people wanting to
develop their own Permaculture websites, or wikis or blogs or lists or webforums,
etc etc - or prepare information resources for web publishing, DVD, videos, sound files,
text, book publishing, whatever medium they choose to use to get the word out.
I plan to do many of these things myself for my own website and to create portable
resources to sell or give away (CD's and DVD's).

The list is named: permacultureinfo
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permacultureinfo
"The purpose of this forum is to help individuals, groups and organizations
promote and develop information resources on permaculture. This includes
books, magazines, journals, bulletins and pamphlets, hardcopy and electronic,
as well as web development, mailing lists, databases, weblogs, wikis
and content management systems. "

I'd be willing to have a co-owner of this forum.

--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine

Culture's Edge at Earthaven Ecovillage