permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Web Developers Guild?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Web Developers Guild?
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:42:52 -0800

Keith Johnson wrote:

I went to your market-farming.com site and it seems that you should be listed for very many connections, reasons, and contacts in the planetary Pc directory. Please write up and send me a description of the information you would like folks to know about you and I'll paste it in. You already have a large list in the listserv directory.

Will do. I'll send you something soon.

openpermaculture.com That's Bear's website. He is on the PIW technical development team.

I'm hoping we can get some mileage out of the openpermaculture mailing list.

What's PIW?

Permaculture Information Web
http://permaculture.info

"Welcome to the Permaculture Information Web, a growing resource of
Permaculture information created by and for the people who use it.
The Permaculture Information Web offers information about the relationships between biota including plants, animals, microorganisms, and other elements of living systems in order to assist with the process of Permaculture design.
PIW is a work in progress but you can search our current dataset (7300+ plants) via the form to your right. Look for collaborative capabilities in early 2005."

"The Permaculture Information Web is created by and for the members of the Permaculture community. The PIW team is constructing and maintaining the website, but the content itself will be contributed by you interested parties at the grassroots level. In attempt to manifest Permaculture principles in its own design and function within the Permaculture field, the PIW hopes to act as a dynamic organism, co-evolving with the needs and preferences of the Permaculture community, and grow with the information imparted by its members. The PIW team hopes you will both feed from and nourish this fertile resource..."

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net