permaculture - RE: [permaculture] fence posts

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Roxann Phillips" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] fence posts
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:54:35 -0500

Lisa, did you have any Arkansas black varieties? I guess I will just
try to start out with the resistant varieties instead of cutting all the
cedars at once. There really aren't' too many cedars, though, except in
the grown up fields where I will be cutting trees anyway. Not too many
on the mountainside itself at all. So maybe as the years go by, I can
cut the cedars out as I need them and then start the varieties that are
not so resistant. Do you have a lot of cedars on your place? I think we
could use all the ones we have finishing out our house and still need
more.

Roxann